WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Credit Controllers, Credit Clerks, Credit Managers, Office Managers, Sales and Customer Service and anyone who has an element of hands-on credit control in your business
BUILD YOUR SKILLS FOR DEALING WITH DEBTORS
- Terms of Trade, Credit policies & procedures
- Understanding the Credit Function
- Developing excellent communication skills
- How to handle excuses, delaying tactics, lies
- Negotiating with debtors
- Pre call planning
- Making the collection call
- Being aware of and acting on danger signals for debtors
- The art of questioning
- Effective telephone techniques
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Negotiating to overcome objections
- Legal remedies
About the presenter – Laurie Brenssell
Laurie has an extensive background in Credit Management throughout New Zealand.
Since 1987 Laurie has established himself as one of New Zealand’s leading seminar presenters and authority on credit, sales and customer service training.
Laurie is a Fellow of the New Zealand Credit & Finance Institute and has held numerous positions as an executive or chairperson on a number of credit management industry groups.